Subject: [Leica] Exposure meter recommendations for M4
From: Walter Bell <wbell@qualcomm.com>
Date: Fri, 12 May 2000 16:02:27 -0700

After using an M6 for a year, I just bought an M4 (I wanted to have one
"classic" Leica). So of course now I need to get an  exposure meter for it.
What are the recommendations?

I would prefer a smallish one that I could carry around easily, but don't
know if there is an tradeoff in performance. I am not  into the Zone system
now, but might be in the future, so the spot meter capability might be useful??

Anyone one with experience with the Voigtlander clip on meter? Know where
they are available for sale?

Walter Bell
wbell@qualcomm.com

Replies: Reply from "Roger L. Bunting" <rlbunting@ameritech.net> (Re: [Leica] Exposure meter recommendations for M4)