Subject: [Leica] Noctilux viewfinder blocking
From: Walter Bell <wbell@qualcomm.com>
Date: Wed, 17 May 2000 13:54:36 -0700

I am seriously considering making the leap to a Noctilux. for the low
light, shallow depth of field shadow rendition capabilities. I currently
have a 35 Summilux and a 50mm Summicron and do both color and B&W. The main
remaining question for me is the viewfinder blockage (I have an M4 and an
M6 0.72).

What is the feeling of the Noctilux users out there on the view finder
blockage issue?

Walter Bell

Replies: Reply from "A.H.SCHMIDT" <horsts@primus.com.au> (Re: [Leica] Noctilux viewfinder blocking)
Reply from Chandos Michael Brown <cmbrow@mail.wm.edu> (Re: [Leica] Noctilux viewfinder blocking)