Subject: [Leica] Re: Development Question
From: "Michael D. Turner" <mike@lcl-imaging.com>
Date: Sat, 13 May 2000 01:07:37 +0000

Jim Brick wrote:

> I'm not sure that the developer knows what kind of film it is developing.
> I've never had "air bells" on any kind of film ever, since I started
> developing film in 1952. Other than pictures in books, I don't even know
> what they look like.

I guess it was about 1955 for me. I, too, have never seen actually seen one,
nor have I ever heard a friend or colleague mention having the problem.  Except
for pictures in books, I don't know what one looks like. Is this a myth, or do
some of us have some "natural" technique that others don't, or what?? Beats me!

- -Mike