Subject: Re: [Leica] RE: Development Question
From: Martin Howard <howard.390@osu.edu>
Date: Fri, 12 May 2000 18:54:53 -0400

> -  Should I try Rodinal 1:100 ala Martin, and if so what would be a good
>    starting time for dev?

Whoops, missed this the first time round:  I picked up the receipe from Tom
A.  Start with Rodinal 1:100 for 19 minutes at 68F or 20C (10s initial
agitation, then 10s beginning each minute: 10s == four inversions).  Check
the negs, modify to your taste.

M.

- --
Martin Howard                     |
Visiting Scholar, CSEL, OSU       |  All wiyht. Rho sritched mg
email: howard.390@osu.edu         |  kegtops awound?