Subject: Re: [Leica] Kodachrome 25
From: Nathan Wajsman <wajsman@webshuttle.ch>
Date: Sat, 13 May 2000 07:46:54 +0200

Rich,

This sounds a bit like a dealer who spins a tale because he does not have
the film in stock. I have no difficulty getting K25 in either Belgium or
Switzerland--not every dealer stocks it, as it is a slow mover, but
certainly it can be obtained within a few days. And on your side of the pond
I see it advertised by B&H Photo and others.

Nathan

Rich Lahrson wrote:

> Hi everyone!
>
>      Today I went to get some Kodachrome 25 at a metropolitan camera
> shop.  They had Kodachrome 64 and Kodachrome 200 in the frig, but no
> 25.  And told me it had been discontinued.  I knew that the professional
> version had been discontinued.  But, I thought the regular version
> was still out there.  I check Freestyle in Hollywood and they didn't
> list 25 either.
>
>                                 Rich

- --
Nathan Wajsman
Overijse, Belgium and Zurich, Switzerland

e-mail: wajsman@webshuttle.ch

Message from Rich Lahrson <tripspud@wenet.net> ([Leica] Kodachrome 25)