Subject: [Leica] For Computer People - somewhat OT but interesting
From: "Walter Levy" <wlevy@home.com>
Date: Sat, 13 May 2000 15:04:08 -0400

This is bizarre...
For those who don't know, MSDN (Microsoft Developer Network) is a three-CD
compendium containing a huge amount of technical info on a broad range of
programming topics, including technical documentation on languages such as
VB, C++, Java, etc.
Anyway...
I was looking something up in the MSDN January 2000 edition when I
discovered there is an entry under Visual Basic Documentation entitled
"Black and White Photography."  Sure enough, when I clicked on it a gallery
of six personal photos popped up, complete with thumbnails and large
versions!  I've seen Easter Eggs in software before, but never something
like this.  Thanks, Microsoft, you made my day  :)

Carpe Digitum  ("Seize my finger")
Walter