Subject: Re: [Leica] Thanks!! OT Nikon F5
From: Jlaird@aol.com
Date: Sat, 13 May 2000 19:28:56 EDT

In a message dated 05/13/2000 5:57:02 PM Central Daylight Time,
s_lamb@compuserve.com writes:

<< Jeremy

 You must be a much better photgrapher than those thousands of pros who
 use the F5 (and EOS 1 for that matter), to be able to label it a piece
 of junk without using it.  How I envy to the ability to assess the
 relative merits of photographic equipment through mere thought waves.

 Simon

I've owned and used an F5 and while it's not a Leica it's far from a piece of
junk!

Jim

Replies: Reply from Simon Lamb <s_lamb@compuserve.com> (Re: [Leica] Thanks!! OT Nikon F5)