Subject: Re: [Leica] Thanks!! OT Nikon F5
From: Mark Rabiner <mark@rabiner.cncoffice.com>
Date: Sat, 13 May 2000 18:55:08 -0700

Simon Lamb wrote:

> Jim
>
> I agree.  I don't believe the glass is up to Leica quality but it sure thinks
> faster than me and my M6 when it comes to getting that unexpected shot.
>
> Simon

I'd kill for an F5 but what glass would I put on it that wouldn't be a step down
from what I like with my Leica M system?
A 105 AF macro or 200 AF macro would both be nice!
And they'd work nicely with the Nikon flash system
And I can skip the AF perhaps.
Mark Rabiner

Replies: Reply from "Fernando Martins" <fer@caleida.pt> (Re: [Leica] Thanks!! OT Nikon F5)
Reply from Simon Lamb <s_lamb@compuserve.com> (Re: [Leica] Thanks!! OT Nikon F5)