Subject: Re: [[Leica] Trip to Tuscany-Italy]
From: "Hans Pahlen" <hans.pahlen@mark.komvux.se>
Date: Tue, 16 May 2000 00:01:18 +0200

Well, I think I prefer a cold beer on a hot day. But OTH the wine is free on the vineyard...
The reason I bring Velvia is that I have a lot of film left that I will have to expose this summer before they get out of date.

An P.K. -I did not find your Italian pix?!? But I found some very nice images of yours from Paris! I must climb the Notre Dame some time too, to get that classical shot...

Hans