Subject: Re: [Leica] New List Member, New Leica Owner
From: John Collier <jbcollier@home.com>
Date: Tue, 16 May 2000 07:22:20 -0600

Try all the speeds, levers, self-timer, etc. Most likely problems areas are
the slow shutter speeds off or hanging and the self-timer ditto. Since it
was recently CLAed, I would dry fire the camera a billion times or so and it
should straighten itself out. If not the following sites have repair
resources listed:

http://www.lhsa.org/

http://teachnet.edb.utexas.edu/~leica/   (seems to be down right now)

Cheers