Subject: Re: [Leica] TTL battery ... finally got it right!!!
From: Mark Rabiner <mark@rabiner.cncoffice.com>
Date: Tue, 16 May 2000 11:07:06 -0700

My 7 year old chrome M6 I had to scrupulously remember to turn to B when done.
If I forgot once or twice that was it.
Always had to have a spare battery with me. Plenty went though the wash!
My new black TTL is like the Energizer bunny. I think it's solar powered but i
can't find the cell!
Also because it is black I feel like a cool guy now!...
	instead of the nerd with the chrome I once was!!!!
Mark Rabiner
no I have both bodies so my identity had been centered!