Subject: [Leica] Re: LHSA black paint cameras
From: Robert Jagitsch <robertj@powerlogix.com>
Date: Tue, 16 May 2000 14:19:59 -0500

>Date: Tue, 16 May 2000 12:37:14 -0400
>From: "sam" <salex@idt.net>
>Subject: [Leica] LHSA black paint cameras
>I received my LHSA black paint M6 and all I can say is WOW! What an
>outstanding job. Thanks Bill Rosauer and everyone at LHSA for their long and
>hard work making this happen. If you're waiting to order one, don't
>hesitate.
>
>I'm sure we'll be seeing one or more on ebay soon. . .but it won't be mine!
>This is a keeper and a USER - without any electrical tape. How many rolls
>does it take to "brass" a new black paint Leica? I'll let you know.

Sam, did you get the .72 or the .85?

There has already been one sold on ebay, went for $2700:

http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=330155026

And there is another one that went up for auction today (same seller
as the first:)

http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=334085978

- -R

Replies: Reply from Bill Grimwood <bill@grimwood.net> (Re: [Leica] Re: LHSA black paint cameras)