Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: LHSA black paint cameras
From: "William Ferris" <billferris@worldnet.att.net>
Date: Tue, 16 May 2000 15:42:51 -0400

This is curious because the initial batch was only 300 .72 bodies and each
LHSA member could only get one of these.  How would this guy have two to
sell?  My assumption is that only LHSA members could buy these so being a
dealer would not provide any additional source.  And I can't believe that
someone who paid $2595 for the M6 would immediately sell it to a dealer who
would then only get $2700.  May not be fishy, but it seems to me there are
many questions.

Bill