Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: velvia vs. provia
From: "Simon Lamb" <s_lamb@compuserve.com>
Date: Wed, 17 May 2000 12:34:43 +0100

Just to throw my bit into the fray, I really like the Agfa RSX II.  I guess
your choice will be dictated by what you intend to photograph.  For wildlife
I think the RSX is superb.  The colour rendition is not as saturated as Fuji
film and I find the representation of colour and contast to be more like I
saw it on the day.

The 50 and 100 speeds are excellent.

Simon