Subject: Re: [Leica] gold plating
From: MicroGrid@aol.com
Date: Wed, 17 May 2000 15:32:38 EDT

My company does a lot of with a plating firm, I'd be willing to ask them if
you are serious. It may not be that much to have it barrel plated, but the
disassembly and reassembly would probably break my pocketbook.

Bruce Bowman
Killingworth CT

In a message dated 5/17/00 3:20:27 PM Eastern Daylight Time,