Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: velvia vs. provia
From: Mickey Rosenthal <michelr@inter.net.il>
Date: Wed, 17 May 2000 23:00:51 +0200

In my opinion Provia is better then the new Kodak films. The Provia is better for
flowers. But I like the "old" Ektachrome EPP.
Kodachrome 25 is very sharp and good for people pictures, but I got magenta skies
and the processing is complicate to me.
Mickey Rosenthal

Message from "Henning J. Wulff" <henningw@archiphoto.com> (Re: [Leica] Re: velvia vs. provia)