Subject: Re: RE: [Leica] "Quick" DOF calculation
From: Bmceowen@aol.com
Date: Thu, 18 May 2000 14:22:13 EDT

In a message dated 5/18/00 11:37:11 AM, ken.lee@hbc.com writes:

>Bob,
>
>Can you categorize what you like to shoot?

I work for a publication that runs quite a few feature-oriented photo
stories. It's certainly nothing that will set the world on fire. What I do is
find someone I find interesting and then go spend a  day or two with them and
try to convey what it is about them that's interesting. It's very much
formulistic stuff. Like the proverbial cobler who's children have no shoes I
shoot very little personal stuff. If you've got a fast computer and can
tolerate my bad scans (clearly I need to work on this  site) you can see a
few of my photos at:

http://hometown.aol.com/mceowen/Photo.html

Bob (hey, I didn't say I could do better)  McEowen

Replies: Reply from Bill Satterfield <cwsat@cyberhighway.net> (Re: [Leica] "Quick" DOF calculation)