Subject: [Leica] Re: Photo album
From: David Prakel <dprakel@rochester.rr.com>
Date: Thu, 18 May 2000 20:49:14 -0400

on 18/5/00 6:45 pm, Leica Users digest at
owner-leica-users@mejac.palo-alto.ca.us wrote:

> So here's the question: I'd like to start putting
> prints into albums, arranged by subject or whatever,
> but what do I do with the negatives? I'm afraid if I
> don't keep them with the prints, I'll never be able to
> find a neg of a particular print for an enlargement or
> reprint. I'd like to start with the photos I take this
> summer in Europe, so I'd like to start planning now.
>
> So what works?????

Store your films in chronological order numbered 1-whatever. File your
prints however you like but back mark each one with 27/18 or 4/20A showing
first the film and then the frame from which is was taken.

Works for me
- --
David Prakel

dprakel@rochester.rr.com