Subject: Re: [Leica] 90mm f/2 APO ASPH
From: Jeff S <4season@boulder.net>
Date: Thu, 18 May 2000 21:48:35 -0600

Paul Chefurka wrote:

> Neither of the defects you mention are objectively significant.  They may,
> however, be subjectively significant.  The fact that you are wondering about
> them here indicates that they do matter to you, at least a bit.  All we can
> tell you is that the blemishes you have noticed will not affect the
> pictures.  What we can't tell you is how they will affect your "bond" to the
> lens.

Simon, you realize that you're tempting fate, right? While waiting for a
replacement lens, the most amazing once-in-a-lifetime photo opportunity
is going to present itself; you will see before you a scene which would
surely become your signature piece and it will fit the 90mm framelines
perfectly! Too bad you didn't grab it when you had the chance ;-)
- --

Jeff Segawa
Somewhere in Boulder, Colorado

Replies: Reply from "Simon Lamb" <s_lamb@compuserve.com> (Re: [Leica] 90mm f/2 APO ASPH)