Subject: Re: [Leica] Someone mentioned Minox
From: Jeff S <4season@boulder.net>
Date: Fri, 19 May 2000 08:53:01 -0600

You can find out more at www.minox-web.de

I have the original Minox 35EL which doesn't appear much different: It's
got good optics and is really easy to carry about and I've taken fine
Ektachromes with it. It's aperture-priority automatic but you can gain
some degree of manual control by manipulating the film speed control.
Newer models have a permanently attached skylight filter which seems
kind of strange. I haven't used it much since buying my 35mm Summicron
for my M-camera; parallax correction is nice to have after all!
- --

Jeff Segawa
Somewhere in Boulder, Colorado

Replies: Reply from "Simon Lamb" <s_lamb@compuserve.com> (Re: [Leica] Someone mentioned Minox)