Subject: Re: [Leica] Cold light vs Condenser
From: bfranson@greennet.net (Bill Franson)
Date: Fri, 19 May 2000 11:24:03 -0700

This    "...What a difference from that nasty old condenser light!"

That   "Wait a minute! Have you been using Kodak's recommended times all
those years? Ifso, then you've probably not seen how very good condenser
can be. You MUST reduceyou developing times from the "standard" Kodak times
by about 25%; even better, use a compensating developer like Rodinal or
Acutol (better) AND reduce your times by 25%. This will give a MUCH better
result with the condenser than youcan get with cold light. Trust me."

Wait a minute, wait a minute. This line can get as wild and unsavory as the
pc/mac, nikon/canon/leica, kodak/fuji, bmw/your car here wrestling matches
we have all witnessed on any discussion group. No eye poking please!

Bill (waiting patiently for my 90 Summicron M to arrive) Franson