Subject: Re: [Leica] anybody actually shooting? yes, but nobody pays any attention
From: bfranson@greennet.net (Bill Franson)
Date: Thu, 25 May 2000 12:51:01 -0700

Well, well, I think we are close to having a quorum of happy users. I'm
hoping to head out today to get a landscape shot in (gasp!) medium format.
While I'm waiting I'm matting a few images for a show I'm involved in that
opens friday the 2nd, north of you Craig, in Newburyport. I'll send you an
invite if you send me a postal address. I'll be showing some 35 (Leica)
images, some medium format landscape work, and a boxed set of images of a
place called Dogtown Common I made with a, hold your breath people, Holga.
Anyone out there thinking about going to Santa Fe for the Photo Project
Symposium on the 8th and 9th of July?

I'm out shooting too,

Bill