Subject: [Leica] FS: Leica 90m Tele-Elmarit M, $500
From: Julio Marcos <jmarcos@earthlink.net>
Date: Sun, 02 Apr 2000 16:45:56 -0700

I have a beutiful 90mm thin Tele-Elmarit, serial 2727xxx, which I don't
use that much (I want/need a 24mm). The lens is in excellent condition,
with nearly mint barrel and unscratched optics. It does have a slight
haze in the back element, which can be seen by shining light through it.
The photos taken by it are excellent. It comes with matching metal hood
and a Leica UV filter. I would like to get $500 for it, excludding
shipping. Please contact me at: jmarcos@earthlink.net