Subject: [Leica] pastures new
From: "Julian Thomas" <Mimesis@btinternet.com>
Date: Wed, 2 Aug 2000 21:46:53 +0100

Dear All,

On Monday I'm relocating to Barcelona so I'm going to have unsub for a
coupla months. This email address will be active until Sept but I'll only be
checking it sporadically. This list has helped me buy a couple of Ms, load
the damn film without jamming (OK Rob Schneider and Johnny had to SHOW me as
well), become adicted to all things TomA, find an alternative use for old
underware, and develop a BIG leica-lust syndrome. I'm still trying to find
the perfect camera bag, though!

Thanks for the conversation.

Julian (this has nothing to do with AA and scotch coming around again!!)