Subject: [Leica] Photographing Photographers
From: Harrison Mcclary <harrison@mcclary.net>
Date: Sat, 20 May 2000 20:12:29 -0500

About a month ago there was a thread on photographing photographers while
they are doing their jobs.

In the course of this discussion Rick Dykstra mentioned that he had
photographed a female photojournalist who he described as - in his words -
"Backlit, 3/4 profile, with a coupla big Canons."

I asked Rick what he meant by the "coupla big Canons" remark and he e-mailed
me the shot asking me to post it to my site as he does not have any web
space.

Anyway after seeing the photo I still wonder what Rick is really talking
about.  His photo can be seen at: http://www.mcclary.net/cc.htm

- --
Harrison McClary
http://www.mcclary.net