Subject: RE: [Leica] Leica MC Meters
From: Jem Kime <jem.kime@cwcom.net>
Date: Sun, 21 May 2000 08:36:44 +0100

Tony,
Sorry if it sounded like I was teaching you to suck eggs. I/we are happy to
help with any more questions, good shooting. If you haven't already done
so, you'd be wise to compare the measuring of the MC with another (trusted)
meter from another camera or such. Being a few years old it might be down a
stop or so.
regards,
Jem