Subject: [Leica] 24mm finder needed w/M6 .78?
From: ZaaX@aol.com
Date: Sun, 21 May 2000 10:20:35 EDT

Seems to me I read a while back that some .78 M6 owners that have the 24mm
lens do not use a separate finder. It was stated that the edge of the cameras
finder is "pretty close" to being equal to a 24mm finder. Is this true? I
would prefer to not use a finder if possible. How much larger would the field
of view be for the .78 model Vs the 24mm finder?
Thanks in advance for any replies.

Zack Schindler
N8FNR

Replies: Reply from Nathan Wajsman <wajsman@webshuttle.ch> (Re: [Leica] 24mm finder needed w/M6 .78?)