Subject: Re: [Leica] SF-20 in a CTOOM
From: "Bud Cook" <budcook@attglobal.net>
Date: Sun, 21 May 2000 10:05:51 -0500

John,
What I want to do is plug the flash into a CTOOM bracket or an M body
accessory shoe that's not a hot shoe (like an M3) and just use the flash
connection on the camera body.   It's my understanding that this unit
doesn't permit this.   Am I correct?

I also think that some of the smaller Metz flash units WILL work this way.

TIA,
Bud