Subject: Re: [Leica] SF-20 in a CTOOM
From: John Collier <jbcollier@home.com>
Date: Sun, 21 May 2000 09:54:28 -0600

Any flash that allows the use of a sync cord will work. The SF-20 does not
come with a sync cord option but one can buy a hotshoe adapter that uses a
sync cord which will slip into a "cold" shoe. If you also have a M6TTL or R8
then the SF-20 maybe a good choice (remember it only takes 123A batteries).
If you only have the older cameras and are not planning on upgrading to TTL
in the future, then there are many options from all the major flash
companies. Right now my big flash is a Sunpak 120J and my pocket flash is a
Vivitar 2600.

Replies: Reply from "Bud Cook" <budcook@attglobal.net> (Re: [Leica] SF-20 in a CTOOM)