Subject: RE: [Leica] mustard of note
From: "Jean-Claude Berger" <jcberger@jcberger.com>
Date: Sun, 21 May 2000 17:15:35 +0200

> To stay on topic- I should perhaps take a shot of someone three seconds
> after eating unmodified mustard with the Leica and the Summarit!

Chilly peppers are good for that too ;-)

> I thought the distinction of La moutarde de Dijon was that it was coarsely
> ground and had the 'bran' - sort of a "whole wheat" version, and that is was
> usually made with white wine instead of vinegar... n'est-ce pas? Dites-moi,
> Jean Claude!

About mustard everything exists. The one you describe is called "Moutarde à
l'ancienne". There are also varieties with blueberries, strawberries,
raspberries, garlic, honey and so on. I'm wondering: if I asked a mustard maker
to produce some kg of "Moutarde à la Red Dot", would Luggers buy it?

> Dan (Merde! C'est formidable!) Post

- --
Jean-Claude Berger (jcberger@jcberger.com)
Systems and RDBMS consultant (MCSE)