Subject: RE: [Leica] mustard of note
From: Jem Kime <jem.kime@cwcom.net>
Date: Sun, 21 May 2000 17:16:01 +0100

I don't know what the Dijon ruling is on whole-seed involvement, maybe one
of our French Luggers can assist?
But I do know that horseradish added to mashed (or creamed) potato makes it
a far more interesting dish.
And just to keep it on topic, I carried my Leica through the kitchen today
en-route to a camera fair only to find, when I got there, that the event
was next week! Aaargh...
I shall dev. some films instead!
Jem