Subject: [Leica] "Eyes" question
From: "Noel H. Charchuk" <nhcharch@calcna.ab.ca>
Date: Sun, 21 May 2000 14:15:54 -0600 (MDT)

I was using my Summicron DR for some garden and wildflower photos this
weekend. When taking the eyes off, and thinking about a set being sold by
themselves on eBay, a question arose.
How do you tell the various ones apart??? Mine has no marking on it, and
it appears the main part of the unit could be common to all, and only the
optical portion changed for the VF and RF functions of the various focal
lengths.
That raised another question, Is the dimensions of the slot or tab
different for different lenses? Or how can you decide which eyes to use if
you had a few of them loose in your camera bag
Noel Charchuk
Calgary
 http://telusplanet.net/public/nhcharch