Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: Tiltall query
From: MicroGrid@aol.com
Date: Mon, 22 May 2000 14:29:07 EDT

Dan,

I take it you didn't know Sherry used to have long hair!

My Tiltall, acquired mid 70's, has a riveted Al plate that has whatever name
their US arm had then. I seem to recall "Manufactured by E. Leitz Rockeligh
NJ". Star D Tiltalls were the manufactured around that time. I thought the
Leitz one was better, because the StarD ones had handles with a "star
configuration, the Leitz tripods have nice knurled handles.

Mine and everyone I remember is full size. I'd like to acquire a Junior model.

Bruce Bowman
Killingworth CT

message dated 5/22/00 1:33:27 PM Eastern Daylight Time, dcardish@microtec.net