Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: Tiltall query
From: Mike Quinn <mlquinn@san.rr.com>
Date: Mon, 22 May 2000 18:36:42 -0700

I ordered my (original) Tiltall tripod from Helix photo in Chicago in March
of 1976. Unfortunately, when I went to pick it up, the price had gone up 50%
and a fancy new nameplate had been attached.

As far as I could tell, the (E. Leitz) name plate was the only difference
from the original.

Mike Quinn

Replies: Reply from Rich Lahrson <tripspud@wenet.net> (Re: [Leica] Re: Tiltall query)