Subject: [Leica] Re: Wedding film b/w
From: George Huczek <ghuczek@sk.sympatico.ca>
Date: Mon, 22 May 2000 20:41:59 -0600

At 07:41 PM 22/05/2000 -0500, Ebert Steele wrote:

>I have settled on Ilford XP2 Super IE 400 processed C41. I tried
>Kodak Select IE 400 and find the XP2 more pleasing. It delivers
>nice skin tones with little grain and lots of glow.[cut]
>If you like really thin negs, you could get another stop out of
>the XP2. I am going to make up 5X7 presentation boxes.

My preference for wedding is to avoid the C41 films.  Some wedding
photographers don't store negatives, but wedding photos are worth shooting
with conventional silver-based films so they will be around for at least a
few generations, just in case the need arises to make reprints.

Replies: Reply from Ebert Steele <k5cad@prodigy.net> (Re: [Leica] Re: Wedding film b/w)