Subject: Re: [Leica] One Eye
From: Bmceowen@aol.com
Date: Tue, 23 May 2000 08:01:13 EDT

In a message dated 5/22/00 10:15:13 PM, tedgrant@home.com writes:

<< In other words, I see everything as though it's already lying on the
surface of a print or recorded on a piece of slide film.  The Leica just
records exactly the way I see in it's two dimension plain. >>

I have two eyes but they don't work together -- one is always just slightly
askew of the other. So while I see with both eyes, mentally I tend to ignore
one or the other. It makes for great peripherial vision, though. One eye
doctor dismissed my condition once as "saving one for when I get old." I had
surgery twice as a kid but I don't think it helped much. I've never really
thought of it much in terms of my photography, though. I've always been this
way.

Bob (how many eyes does a photographer need) McEowen