Subject: [Leica] Evaluation of Leica items, etc
From: "Loh Kar Wai Wesley" <wesley@memphiswest.com>
Date: Tue, 23 May 2000 23:32:53 +0800

Hello All,

I have a friend who has mint R7, R6.2 (+ winder?), 35-70 f/3.5, 80-200 f/4.
He collects the M range and bought the R system a couple of years ago on a
whim. I am selling the items for him but I can't find used prices for them.
Could some R Luggers help me out here?

Also, I found that the R6.2 lever sticks, is this normal? If not, should I
advice him to send it in for CLA first? I am thinking of buying the R6.2 and
75mm from him.

Thanks for all the help rendered.

Regards
Wes