Subject: Re: [Leica] Customer Service
From: D Khong <dkhong@pacific.net.sg>
Date: Wed, 24 May 2000 06:03:27 +0000

 Steve Rigby wrote:
>I've been intrigued by all the talk of the LHSA Black
>Paint, and I saw that a camera shop in Phoenix has one
>on Ebay for sale. I live in Scottsdale, so I drive
>across town to have a look at it. They refused to let
>me see it! How's that for customer service!

Steve

Can't blame the dealer. I note that the LHSA edition has a rather thin coat
of black paint so he does not want the camera to start brassing before he
sells it. As a user of the camera, I actually look forward to see the
camera brass so that it will develop that distinctive "signature" of the
owner.

Dan K.