Subject: Re: [Leica] New book
From: Nathan Wajsman <wajsman@webshuttle.ch>
Date: Tue, 23 May 2000 22:53:31 +0200

Sorry about the delayed reaction, but I have just bought this book and can
heartily second Chuck's recommendation. It is an excellent piece of
photojournalism.

Nathan

Chuck Albertson wrote:

> It hasn't received as much publicity as Salgado's new offerings, but I
> highly recommend Anthony Suau's new book, "Beyond the Fall," his stunning
> documentation of the changes in the former Soviet Union and Eastern Europe
> in the ten years since the Wall came down. It's published by the Liaison
> Agency, and some of the photos can be found at their Web site
> (http://www.liaisonphoto.com/). I understand that an exhibit of the photos
> opened at the Newseum in D.C. last fall and is currently touring. Well worth
> seeking out.
>
> Chuck Albertson
> Seattle, Wash.

- --
Nathan Wajsman
Overijse, Belgium and Zurich, Switzerland
e-mail: wajsman@webshuttle.ch
General photo page: http://members.tripod.com/belgiangator
Belgium photo page: http://members.xoom.com/wajsman