Subject: [Leica] RE: Thanks!! OT Contax G2: Cost
From: Jim Brick <jimbrick@photoaccess.com>
Date: Tue, 23 May 2000 15:24:15 -0700

As I said earlier, I only get Takashi_ messages second hand as the sender
ID is pre-filtered to my trash.

Even second hand, they are annoying to the point where I would welcome
Anthony back. Did we decide if Takashi_ could possibly be Anthony?

Anyway, I'm filtering "all" LUG messages to trash now. Will someone please
Email me privately when the lunacy is over.

Thanks,

Jim

Replies: Reply from "Fernando Martins" <fer@caleida.pt> ([Leica] is 'AA' Anthony Atkielski??)