Subject: [Leica] is 'AA' Anthony Atkielski??
From: "Fernando Martins" <fer@caleida.pt>
Date: Wed, 24 May 2000 00:21:28 +0100

> Even second hand, they are annoying to the point where I would welcome
> Anthony back. Did we decide if Takashi_ could possibly be Anthony?

you guys talk a lot about an 'AA' - Anthony.

is his name 'Anthony Atkielski'? if it is, we, at the NML, had that guy for a few weeks (less?) but
he was kicked because of not letting go boring subjects and all the talk about "digital is so cheap
and cool, film is so outdated and expensive. I keep my F5 in the closet, for it cost me a lot of
money and I don't want to harm it using it. digital is soooo much better." -- Alexander Tsiris, our
most unique list administrator ended banning him for good from the list (whatta relief!). but at
first, he didn't seem to be so stupid, it seemed an OK guy... oh well.

we heard, at the time, he'd bought an M6 and joined the Leica list, so it could be him...

fernando.

Message from Jim Brick <jimbrick@photoaccess.com> ([Leica] RE: Thanks!! OT Contax G2: Cost)