Subject: Re: [Leica] Competition: was Thanks!! OT Contax G2: Cost
From: Robert Appleby and Sue Darlow <laintal@tin.it>
Date: Wed, 24 May 2000 10:47:36 +0200

I think the contest idea is a good one. I believe there shgould be two
categories: BW and colour. There could be a website with online voting for
registered (i.e. contributing) members.
Just one point: the cost of transferring money to the states from paradise
is pretty high - $10 would be far less than the cost of the transfer. Now
I'm a notoriously generous guy, so I might even go to $15 (well, $14.50 at
a pinch) but the real cost here is the transfer cost. Is there any way
around this? Maybe European luggers could get together to make a single
donation? Who's going to be the lucky one?
And are Euroluggers going to want to see a yankee imperialista win a camera
with their hard earned cash? Ayayayayayayeeee!
Anyway, however it goes, count me in for $14.00.
Ciao
Rob.
Robert Appleby and Sue Darlow
Via Bellentani 36