Subject: Re: [Leica] One Eye
From: J Vaughan <sthawk_ontheroad@yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 24 May 2000 10:41:09 -0700 (PDT)

Jim-
The nearsighted/farsighted Eye thing runs in the family.
 I don't wear glass 98% of the time they don't fit in my helmet and I
only need them when I'm shooting in real low light situations.
I shoot a pistol in a modified Weaver stance and sometimes I'm told it
looks as if my right ear is glued to my shoulder <LOL>
I have always used a motoer drive on my cameras untill I used a RF
camera so now I am looking at getting a rapidwinder so I don't put my
OTHER eye out.
 Maybe we should start a club. the company looks pretty good.
What kind of competition were you shooting in?
 I have been looking at >45s recently both fo carry and competion usr
but money is TIGHT and Legislation is tighter in New England (I am from
the wild West AZ,CO) But I am in Maine now where there are more
sensible laws than there are in Massachusettes..(ICK)

Jeremy