Subject: Re: [Leica] UK Leica service
From: "sean_dooley" <sean_dooley@ic24.net>
Date: Thu, 25 May 2000 16:53:01 +0100

If your camera is still under warranty but the problem is small, then the
best thing to do is physically take it back to Leica UK.  Being Australian,
going anywhere in England doesnt seem to far to me, and when you're sitting
in their waiting room they seem to do the job right!!!   (I rang before I
went, to check they could do it that day while I waited.  It was infinity
adjustment on my M6....6 weeks after I bought it!)  I believe Classic Camera
send any problem cameras back to Leica UK, so both problems you had were
with them.

Hope this helps,
Sean