Subject: [Leica] Guatemala photography project
From: "Hugh Thompson" <painfree@istar.ca>
Date: Thu, 25 May 2000 16:28:26 -0400

Tina & Kyle - have just received the print, I am just delighted.  Don't know
if you remember the print you sent me, but it is of a veiled woman, just the
eyes showing as she hurries past - and exactly the sort of shot I would like
to do.  If you have any time I would appreciate some background on this
shot, probably done with a Noctilux?  Contact me privately if you wish at
painfree@istar.ca
Again don't thank us for our small contribution, we should thank you both
for your efforts and dedication - Hugh Thompson

Replies: Reply from "Stephen A. Talesnick" <stephen@talesnick.com> (Re: [Leica] Guatemala photography project)