Subject: Re: [Leica] Re. Noctilux focusing
From: "Simon Lamb" <s_lamb@compuserve.com>
Date: Fri, 26 May 2000 15:14:22 +0100

Steve

Many thanks for that meanigless and particularly unhelpful tripe that you so
masterly fashioned into a response.  As for Leica books, I have many but
(and forgive me here if I say something idiotic again!) I thought gaining
insight through the practical experience of people here might just be more
beneficial than reading a book.  Please feel free to filter messages based
on my name if you feel strongly about this, although given you acidic tone I
really don't give a fig what you feel.

Amateur efforts at http://www.phoenixdb.co.uk/leica