Subject: Re: [Leica] Re. Noctilux focusing
From: "Steve LeHuray" <icommag@toad.net>
Date: Fri, 26 May 2000 10:06:57 -0400

> Martin
>
> Glad to be able to liven up and otherwise ordinary Friday ;-)  I shall
> perhaps ask one idiotic question each week by way of light entertainment!
>
> Simon

Simon,
Hate to say this but your "idiotic" questions are becoming tiresome and I
wonder what the need you have to chirp in with so many pointless one
sentence replys. Please save the bandwith. But then you seem to have so many
questions it actually may benefit you to go out and buy a Leica book or two.
Steve
Annapolis

Replies: Reply from "Simon Lamb" <s_lamb@compuserve.com> (Re: [Leica] Re. Noctilux focusing)