Subject: Re: Noctilux Focusing (was Re: [Leica] noctilux vs. the cheapalternative)
From: Martin Howard <howard.390@osu.edu>
Date: Fri, 26 May 2000 10:20:35 -0400

Simon Lamb jotted down the following:

> Thanks for adding to my already great embarassment ;-)

Yeah, ehm, not actually what I meant to do, but that's the problem with not
reading the 138 messages in sequential order and THEN answeringing ones.  If
I'd realized that 20 others had written the same reply, I'd probably just
shut up! ;)

But then, I wouldn't have got to write that OTHER message, would I... ;)

M.

- --
Martin Howard                 | Trying to determine human performance by
Visiting Scholar, CSEL, OSU   | experiments is nothing but the ritual of
email: howard.390@osu.edu     | The Ballet for the Gods of Invariance.