Subject: Re: [Leica] FS:cassettes
From: Martin Howard <howard.390@osu.edu>
Date: Fri, 26 May 2000 12:37:02 -0400

Fred Rosenberg jotted down the following:

> While not exactly for sale, I have three Leitz cassettes for screw mount
> bodies that I'd like to trade for three for M bodies.

Wow.  What are you expecting to get?  M2s, M3s, or maybe even an M6?

Guess there's been inflation in those cassettes... ;)

M.

- --
Martin Howard                     |
Visiting Scholar, CSEL, OSU       |  All wiyht. Rho sritched mg
email: howard.390@osu.edu         |  kegtops awound?