Subject: [Leica] Re: Re. Noctilux focusing
From: kwilcox@mail.davison.k12.mi.us (Ken Wilcox)
Date: Fri, 26 May 2000 10:33:56 -0400

Simon:

You brought a smile to my face as I pictured you slapping your hand to your
forehead just after hitting "send"

;-)

Ken Wilcox

At 2:41 PM +0100 5/26/0, Simon Lamb wrote:
>Martin
>
>Glad to be able to liven up and otherwise ordinary Friday ;-)  I shall
>perhaps ask one idiotic question each week by way of light entertainment!
>
>Simon
>
>Amateur efforts at http://www.phoenixdb.co.uk/leica

DO NOT use the reply fuction! Address any response to wilcox@tir.com

- ----
Ken Wilcox                        Carolyn's Personal Touch Portraits

				      preferred---> <wilcox@tir.com>
						   <kwilcox@gfn.org>